- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818703, 11 pages
A Note on Fractional Differential Equations with Fractional Separated Boundary Conditions
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, University of Ioannina, 451 10 Ioannina, Greece
Received 21 January 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2012 Bashir Ahmad and Sotiris K. Ntouyas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- G. M. Zaslavsky, Hamiltonian Chaos and Fractional Dynamics, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK, 2008.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- R. L. Magin, Fractional Calculus in Bioengineering, Begell House Publisher, West Redding, Conn, USA, 2006.
- J. Sabatier, O. P. Agrawal, and J. A. T. Machado, Eds., Advances in Fractional Calculus: Theoretical Developments and Applications in Physics and Engineering, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2007.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Belmekki, and M. Benchohra, “A survey on semilinear differential equations and inclusions involving Riemann-Liouville fractional derivative,” Advances in Difference Equations, Article ID 981728, p. 47, 2009.
- B. Ahmad and S. Sivasundaram, “Existence and uniqueness results for nonlinear boundary value problems of fractional differential equations with separated boundary conditions,” Communications in Applied Analysis, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 121–127, 2009.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Existence results for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with three-point boundary conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 1838–1843, 2009.
- B. Ahmad, “Existence of solutions for irregular boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 390–394, 2010.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Existence of solutions for anti-periodic boundary value problems involving fractional differential equations via Leray-Schauder degree theory,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 295–304, 2010.
- D. Baleanu, O. G. Mustafa, and R. P. Agarwal, “An existence result for a superlinear fractional differential equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 1129–1132, 2010.
- E. Hernandez, D. O'Regan, and K. Balachandran, “On recent developments in the theory of abstract differential equations with fractional derivatives,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 10, pp. 3462–3471, 2010.
- B. Ahmad and S. Sivasundaram, “On four-point nonlocal boundary value problems of nonlinear integro-differential equations of fractional order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 2, pp. 480–487, 2010.
- B. Ahmad, S. K. Ntouyas, and A. Alsaedi, “New existence results for nonlinear fractional differential equations with three-point integral boundary conditions,” Advances in Difference Equations, Article ID 107384, p. 11, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and S. K. Ntouyas, “A four-point nonlocal integral boundary value problem for fractional differential equations of arbitrary order,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 22, p. 15, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and R. P. Agarwal, “On nonlocal fractional boundary value problems,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems Series A, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 535–544, 2011.
- M. A. Krasnoselskii, “Two remarks on the method of successive approximations,” Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 10, pp. 123–127, 1955.
- A. Granas and J. Dugundji, Fixed Point Theory, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2005.