- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818970, 14 pages
Modified Relaxed Extragradient Method for a General System of Variational Inequalities and Nonexpansive Mappings in Banach Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang 321004, China
Received 15 May 2012; Accepted 8 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Yuanheng Wang and Liu Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei Xu, and Yuanheng Wang, “Strong Convergence of the Iterative Methods for Hierarchical Fixed Point Problems of an Infinite Family of Strictly Nonself Pseudocontractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yuanheng Wang, “Strong Convergence Theorems for Asymptotically Weak -Pseudo--Contractive Non-Self-Mappings with the Generalized Projection in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Wei Xu, “Strong convergence of a modified iterative algorithm for hierarchical fixed point problems and variational inequalities,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wei Xu, and Yuanheng Wang, “A General Iterative Algorithm with Strongly Positive Operators for Strict Pseudo-Contractions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Gang Cai, “Viscosity Iterative Algorithm for Variational Inequality Problems and Fixed Point Problems of Strict Pseudo-contractions in Uniformly Smooth Banach Sp,” Acta Mathematica Sinica-English Series, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1435–1448, 2015.