- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 819342, 17 pages
Oscillation Theorems for Second-Order Quasilinear Neutral Functional Differential Equations
1School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Shandong Jinan 250022, China
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO 65409-0020, USA
3School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Shandong Jinan 250061, China
Received 15 March 2012; Revised 14 May 2012; Accepted 14 May 2012
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2012 Shurong Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- R. P. Agarwal, S.-L. Shieh, and C.-C. Yeh, “Oscillation criteria for second-order retarded differential equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1–11, 1997.
- J.-L. Chern, W.-C. Lian, and C.-C. Yeh, “Oscillation criteria for second order half-linear differential equations with functional arguments,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 48, no. 3-4, pp. 209–216, 1996.
- J. Džurina and I. P. Stavroulakis, “Oscillation criteria for second-order delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 140, no. 2-3, pp. 445–453, 2003.
- T. Kusano and N. Yoshida, “Nonoscillation theorems for a class of quasilinear differential equations of second order,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 189, no. 1, pp. 115–127, 1995.
- T. Kusano and Y. Naito, “Oscillation and nonoscillation criteria for second order quasilinear differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 76, no. 1-2, pp. 81–99, 1997.
- D. D. Mirzov, “The oscillation of the solutions of a certain system of differential equations,” Matematicheskie Zametki, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 401–404, 1978.
- Y. G. Sun and F. W. Meng, “Note on the paper of Džurina and Stavroulakis,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 174, no. 2, pp. 1634–1641, 2006.
- M. T. Senel and T. Candan, “Oscillation of second order nonlinear neutral differential equation,” Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1112–1117, 2012.
- L. Liu and Y. Bai, “New oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear neutral delay differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 657–663, 2009.
- R. Xu and F. Meng, “Some new oscillation criteria for second order quasi-linear neutral delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 182, no. 1, pp. 797–803, 2006.
- R. Xu and F. Meng, “Oscillation criteria for second order quasi-linear neutral delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 192, no. 1, pp. 216–222, 2007.
- J.-G. Dong, “Oscillation behavior of second order nonlinear neutral differential equations with deviating arguments,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 3710–3717, 2010.
- Z. Han, T. Li, S. Sun, and W. Chen, “On the oscillation of second-order neutral delay differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, Article ID 289340, 8 pages, 2010.
- Z. Han, T. Li, S. Sun, and Y. Sun, “Remarks on the paper,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 11, pp. 3998–4007, 2010.
- A. K. Tripathy, “Some oscillation results for second order nonlinear dynamic equations of neutral type,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods and Applications A, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1727–e1735, 2009.
- J. Džurina, “Oscillation theorems for second-order nonlinear neutral differential equations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 12, pp. 4472–4478, 2011.