- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820696, 10 pages
A Note on the Class of Functions with Bounded Turning
1Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, University of Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 1 December 2011; Revised 25 January 2012; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editor: M. Victoria Otero-Espinar
Copyright © 2012 Rabha W. Ibrahim and Adem Kılıçman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. C. Kim and T. Sugawa, “Norm estimates of the pre-Schwarzian derivatives for certain classes of univalent functions,” Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 131–143, 2006.
- R. Parvatham, S. Ponnusamy, and S. K. Sahoo, “Norm estimates for the Bernardi integral transforms of functions defined by subordination,” Hiroshima Mathematical Journal, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 19–29, 2008.
- R. W. Ibrahim and M. Darus, “General properties for Volterra-type operators in the unit disk,” ISRN Mathematical Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 149830, 11 pages, 2011.
- M. Darus and R. W. Ibrahim, “Coefficient inequalities for concave Cesáro operator of non-concave analytic functions,” European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 1086–1092, 2010.
- P. T. Mocanu, “On a subclass of starlike functions with bounded turning,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 375–379, 2010.
- N. Tuneski, “Convex functions and functions with bounded turning,” Tamsui Oxford Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 161–172, 2010.
- M. Darus, R. W. Ibrahim, and I. H. Jebril, “Bounded turning for generalized integral operator,” International Journal of Open Problems in Complex Analysis, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2009.
- M. Darus and R. W. Ibrahim, “On Cesáro means of order μ for outer functions,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 455–460, 2010.
- M. Darus and R. W. Ibrahim, “Partial sums of analytic functions of bounded turning with applications,” Computational & Applied Mathematics, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 81–88, 2010.
- H. M. Srivastava, M. Darus, and R. W. Ibrahim, “Classes of analytic functions with fractional powers defined by means of a certain linear operator,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 17–28, 2011.
- I. S. Jack, “Functions starlike and convex of order k,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 3, pp. 469–474, 1971.