- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 825643, 17 pages
Dynamical Analysis for High-Order Delayed Hopfield Neural Networks with Impulses
College of Physics and Electronics, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China
Received 25 June 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editor: José J. Oliveira
Copyright © 2012 Dengwang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. J. Hopfield, “Neurons with graded response have collective computational properties like those of two-state neurons,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 81, no. 10, pp. 3088–3092, 1984.
- J. J. Hopfield, “Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 79, no. 8, pp. 2554–2558, 1982.
- Y. Kamp and M. Hasler, Recursive Neural Networks for Associative Memory, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- R. L. Wang, Z. Tang, and Q. P. Cao, “A learning method in Hopfield neural network for combinatorial optimization problem,” Neurocomputing, vol. 48, pp. 1021–1024, 2002.
- H. Zhang and G. Wang, “New criteria of global exponential stability for a class of generalized neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 70, no. 13–15, pp. 2486–2494, 2007.
- Q. Zhang, X. Wei, and J. Xu, “Global asymptotic stability of Hopfield neural networks with transmission delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 318, no. 4-5, pp. 399–405, 2003.
- H. Zhao, “Global asymptotic stability of Hopfield neural network involving distributed delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 47–53, 2004.
- Z. H. Guan and G. R. Chen, “On delayed impulsive Hopfield neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 273–280, 1999.
- H. Akça, R. Alassar, V. Covachev, Z. Covacheva, and E. Al-Zahrani, “Continuous-time additive Hopfield-type neural networks with impulses,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 290, no. 2, pp. 436–451, 2004.
- L. Wang and D. Xu, “Stability for Hopfield neural networks with time delay,” Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 13–18, 2002.
- F. Ren and J. Cao, “Periodic solutions for a class of higher-order Cohen-Grossberg type neural networks with delays,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 826–839, 2007.
- X. Liu, K. L. Teo, and B. Xu, “Exponential stability of impulsive high-order Hopfield-type neural networks with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1329–1339, 2005.
- X.-Y. Lou and B.-T. Cui, “Novel global stability criteria for high-order Hopfield-type neural networks with time-varying delays,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 330, no. 1, pp. 144–158, 2007.
- F. Ren and J. Cao, “LMI-based criteria for stability of high-order neural networks with time-varying delay,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 967–979, 2006.
- B. Xu, X. Liu, and X. Liao, “Global asymptotic stability of high-order Hopfield type neural networks with time delays,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 10-11, pp. 1729–1737, 2003.
- Z. Guan, D. Sun, and J. Shen, “Qualitative analysis of high-order hopfield neural networks,” Acta Electronica Sinica, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 77–80, 2000.
- J. Cao, “Global exponential stability of Hopfield neural networks,” International Journal of Systems Science. Principles and Applications of Systems and Integration, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 233–236, 2001.
- S. Xu and J. Lam, “A new approach to exponential stability analysis of neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 76–83, 2006.
- F. Ren and J. Cao, “Periodic oscillation of higher-order bidirectional associative memory neural networks with periodic coefficients and delays,” Nonlinearity, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 605–629, 2007.
- J. Cao, J. Liang, and J. Lam, “Exponential stability of high-order bidirectional associative memory neural networks with time delays,” Physica D, vol. 199, no. 3-4, pp. 425–436, 2004.
- R. Rakkiyappan and P. Balasubramaniam, “On exponential stability results for fuzzy impulsive neural networks,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 161, no. 13, pp. 1823–1835, 2010.
- P. Balasubramaniam and V. Vembarasan, “Robust stability of uncertain fuzzy BAM neural networks of neutral-type with Markovian jumping parameters and impulses,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 1838–1861, 2011.
- P. Balasubramaniam and V. Vembarasan, “Asymptotic stability of BAM neural networks of neutral-type with impulsive effects and time delay in the leakage term,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 88, no. 15, pp. 3271–3291, 2011.
- D. D. Baĭnov and P. S. Simeonov, Systems with Impulse Effect Stability, Theory and Applications, Ellis Horwood, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- X. L. Fu, B. Q. Yan, and Y. S. Liu, Introduction of Impulsive Differential Systems, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2005.
- C. Li, W. Hu, and S. Wu, “Stochastic stability of impulsive BAM neural networks with time delays,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2313–2316, 2011.
- Y. Xia, Z. Huang, and M. Han, “Existence and globally exponential stability of equilibrium for BAM neural networks with impulses,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 588–597, 2008.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. D. Baĭnov, and P. S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, vol. 6, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- X. Li and J. Shen, “LMI approach for stationary oscillation of interval neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays under impulsive perturbations,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 21, no. 10, pp. 1555–1563, 2010.
- Y. Zhang and J. Sun, “Stability of impulsive neural networks with time delays,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 348, no. 1-2, pp. 44–50, 2005.
- A. Berman and R. J. Plemmons, Nonnegative Matrices in the Mathematical Sciences, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1979.