- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 826504, 12 pages
Positive Solutions for Nonlinear First-Order m-Point Boundary Value Problem on Time Scales
Department of Mathematics, Pamukkale University, 20070 Denizli, Turkey
Received 7 August 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 İsmail Yaslan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Hilger, “Analysis on measure chains—a unified approach to continuous and discrete calculus,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 1-2, pp. 18–56, 1990.
- B. Aulbach and S. Hilger, “Linear dynamical processes with inhomogeneous time scale,” in Nonlinear Dynamics and Quantum Dynamical Systems, Academie, Berlin, Germany, 1990.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales: An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Eds., Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- V. Lakshmikantham, S. Sivasundaram, and B. Kaymakcalan, Dynamic Systems on Measure Chains, Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1996.
- A. Cabada, “Extremal solutions and Green's functions of higher order periodic boundary value problems in time scales,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 290, no. 1, pp. 35–54, 2004.
- J.-P. Sun, “Twin positive solutions of nonlinear first-order boundary value problems on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 68, no. 6, pp. 1754–1758, 2008.
- W. Shu and D. Chunhua, “Three positive solutions of nonlinear first-order boundary value problems on time scales,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 129–136, 2010.
- J.-P. Sun and W.-T. Li, “Existence of solutions to nonlinear first-order PBVPs on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 883–888, 2007.
- Y. Tian and W. Ge, “Existence and uniqueness results for nonlinear first-order three-point boundary value problems on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 2833–2842, 2008.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1988.
- R. I. Avery and J. Henderson, “Two positive fixed points of nonlinear operators on ordered Banach spaces,” Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 27–36, 2001.
- R. W. Leggett and L. R. Williams, “Multiple positive fixed points of nonlinear operators on ordered Banach spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 673–688, 1979.