- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 830585, 11 pages
Inequalities between Arithmetic-Geometric, Gini, and Toader Means
Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
Received 24 August 2011; Accepted 20 October 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Ming Chu and Miao-Kun Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tie-Hong Zhao, Yu-Ming Chu, and Bao-Yu Liu, “Optimal Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean in Terms of the Convex Combinations of Harmonic, Geometric, Quadratic, and Contraharmonic Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Wei-Dong Jiang, “Bounds for Combinations of Toader Mean and Arithmetic Mean in Terms of Centroidal Mean,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.