- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 830585, 11 pages
Inequalities between Arithmetic-Geometric, Gini, and Toader Means
Department of Mathematics, Huzhou Teachers College, Huzhou 313000, China
Received 24 August 2011; Accepted 20 October 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Ming Chu and Miao-Kun Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tie-Hong Zhao, Yu-Ming Chu, and Bao-Yu Liu, “Optimal Bounds for Neuman-Sándor Mean in Terms of the Convex Combinations of Harmonic, Geometric, Quadratic, and Contraharmonic Means,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Miao-Kun Wang, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Asymptotical bounds for complete elliptic integrals of the second kind,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 402, no. 1, pp. 119–126, 2013.
- Ying-Qing Song, Wei-Dong Jiang, Yu-Ming Chu, and Dan-Dan Yan, “Optimal Bounds For Toader Mean In Terms Of Arithmetic And Contraharmonic Means,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 751–757, 2013.
- Ying-Qing Song, Wei-Feng Xia, Xu-Hui Shen, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Bounds for the identric mean in terms of one-parameter mean,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 85-88, pp. 4375–4386, 2013.
- Wei-Dong Jiang, “Bounds for Combinations of Toader Mean and Arithmetic Mean in Terms of Centroidal Mean,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Yun Hua, and Feng Qi, “A double inequality for bounding Toader mean by the centroidal mean,” Proceedings - Mathematical Sciences, 2014.
- Jun-Feng Li, Wei-Mao Qian, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Sharp bounds for Toader mean in terms of arithmetic, quadratic, and Neuman means,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2015.
- Wei-Mao Qian, Ying-Qing Song, Xiao-Hui Zhang, and Yu-Ming Chu, “Sharp Bounds for Toader Mean in terms of Arithmetic and Second Contraharmonic Means,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2015, pp. 1–5, 2015.