- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 831082, 13 pages
Stability of Analytical and Numerical Solutions for Nonlinear Stochastic Delay Differential Equations with Jumps
1School of Mathematical Sciences and Computing Technology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410075, China
2Department of Mathematics, Huaihua University, Huaihua, Hunan 418008, China
Received 19 November 2011; Accepted 30 November 2011
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2012 Qiyong Li and Siqing Gan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiyong Li, Xiaojie Wang, and Siqing Gan, “Compensated stochastic theta methods for stochastic differential delay equations with jumps,” International Journal Of Computer Mathematics, vol. 90, no. 5, pp. 1057–1071, 2013.
- Shifang Kuang, Yunjian Peng, Feiqi Deng, and Wenhua Gao, “Exponential Stability and Numerical Methods of Stochastic Recurrent Neural Networks with Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Igor Poloskov, and Vladimir Malanin, “A scheme for study of linear stochastic time-delay dynamical systems under continuous and impulsive fluctuations,” International Journal of Dynamics and Control, 2015.