- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 835268, 18 pages
Comparison of Different Analytic Solutions to Axisymmetric Squeezing Fluid Flow between Two Infinite Parallel Plates with Slip Boundary Conditions
1Islamia College Peshawar (Chartered University), Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Peshawar 25120, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, CIIT, H-8, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
3CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences, Peshawar 25100, Pakistan
Received 3 August 2011; Revised 6 October 2011; Accepted 6 October 2011
Academic Editor: Ahmet Yıldırım
Copyright © 2012 Hamid Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ji-Huan He, “Asymptotic Methods for Solitary Solutions and Compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–130, 2012.
- Inayat Ullah, M. T. Rahim, and Hamid Khan, “Application of Daftardar Jafari Method to First Grade MHD Squeezing Fluid Flow in a Porous Medium with Slip Boundary Condition,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.