- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 835304, 15 pages
A Chaotic Pulse-Time Modulation Method for Digital Communication
School of Electronics and Telecommunications, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 1 Dai Co Viet, Hanoi, Vietnam
Received 15 January 2012; Revised 6 March 2012; Accepted 6 March 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Nguyen Xuan Quyen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ping Zhou, and Rui Ding, “Modified Function Projective Synchronization between Different Dimension Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.