- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 836901, 15 pages
A Family of Derivative-Free Methods with High Order of Convergence and Its Application to Nonsmooth Equations
Instituto de Matemática Multidisciplinar and Instituto de Matemática Pura y Aplicada, Universitat Politècnica de València, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Received 4 January 2012; Accepted 14 March 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Alicia Cordero et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. Soleymani, and S. Shateyi, “Two Optimal Eighth-Order Derivative-Free Classes of Iterative Methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Farahnaz Soleimani, Fazlollah Soleymani, and Stanford Shateyi, “Some Iterative Methods Free from Derivatives and Their Basins of Attraction for Nonlinear Equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.