- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837437, 7 pages
Positive Solutions of an Initial Value Problem for Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Cankaya University, Ogretmenler Cad. 14 06530, Balgat, Ankara, Turkey
2Institute of Space Sciences, Magurele, Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Mathematics, Azarbaijan University of Shahid Madani, Tabriz, Iran
Received 23 January 2012; Accepted 20 March 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 D. Baleanu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Maleki, Ishak Hashim, Majid Tavassoli Kajani, and Saeid Abbasbandy, “An Adaptive Pseudospectral Method for Fractional Order Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–19, 2012.
- Jiacai Huang, Hongsheng Li, YangQuan Chen, and Qinghong Xu, “Robust Position Control of PMSM Using Fractional-Order Sliding Mode Controller,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–33, 2012.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “Some existence results for a nonlinear fractional differential equation on partially ordered Banach spaces,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Shuqin Zhang, and Ailing Shi, “Existence result for a nonlinear fractional differential equation with inte gral boundary conditions at resonance,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “The existence of solutions for a nonlinear mixed problem of singular fracti onal differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Ewa Girejko, and Malgorzata Wyrwas, “Fractional nonlinear systems with sequential operators,” Central European Journal of Physics, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1295–1303, 2013.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Sayyedeh Zahra Nazemi, and Shahram Rezapour, “The Existence of Positive Solutions for a New Coupled System of Multiterm Singular Fractional Integrodifferential Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- D. Baleanu, A. H. Bhrawy, and T. M. Taha, “Two Efficient Generalized Laguerre Spectral Algorithms for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yue Liang, Yu Ma, and Xiaoyan Gao, “Positive Solutions for the Initial Value Problems of Fractional Evolution Equation,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Damla Arslan, and Roberto Garrappa, “Nonstandard finite difference schemes for a fractional-order Brusselator sy stem,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.