- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837913, 10 pages
On Certain Sufficiency Criteria for -Valent Meromorphic Spiralike Functions
Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Mardan, Pakistan
Received 10 June 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Arif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Muhammad Arif, Maslina Darus, Fazal Ghani, and Saeed Islam, “New Criteria for Meromorphic Multivalent Alpha-Convex Functions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Muhammad Arif, Janusz Sokół, and Muhammad Ayaz, “Coefficient Inequalities for a Subclass of p-Valent Analytic Functions,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.