- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 837913, 10 pages
On Certain Sufficiency Criteria for -Valent Meromorphic Spiralike Functions
Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Mardan, Pakistan
Received 10 June 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Arif. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-L. Liu and H. M. Srivastava, “A linear operator and associated families of meromorphically multivalent functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 259, no. 2, pp. 566–581, 2001.
- S. P. Goyal and J. K. Prajapat, “A new class of meromorphic multivalent functions involving certain linear operator,” Tamsui Oxford Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 167–176, 2009.
- R. K. Raina and H. M. Srivastava, “A new class of meromorphically multivalent functions with applications to generalized hypergeometric functions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 43, no. 3-4, pp. 350–356, 2006.
- N. Xu and D. Yang, “On starlikeness and close-to-convexity of certain meromorphic functions,” Journal of the Korea Society of Mathematical Education B, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 566–581, 2003.
- L. Spacek, “Prispevek k teorii funkei prostych,” Časopis Pro Pestování Matematiky A Fysiky, vol. 62, pp. 12–19, 1933.
- M. S. Robertson, “Univalent functions for which is spirallike,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 16, pp. 97–101, 1969.
- Z.-G. Wang, Y. Sun, and Z.-H. Zhang, “Certain classes of meromorphic multivalent functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 1408–1417, 2009.
- Z. Nehari and E. Netanyahu, “On the coefficients of meromorphic schlicht functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 8, pp. 15–23, 1957.
- Z.-G. Wang, Z.-H. Liu, and R.-G. Xiang, “Some criteria for meromorphic multivalent starlike functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 3, pp. 1107–1111, 2011.
- Z.-G. Wang, Z.-H. Liu, and A. Catas, “On neighborhoods and partial sums of certain meromorphic multivalent functions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 864–868, 2011.
- B. A. Frasin, “New general integral operators of -valent functions,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 10, no. 4, article 109, 2009.
- A. Mohammed and M. Darus, “A new integral operator for meromorphic functions,” Acta Universitatis Apulensis, no. 24, pp. 231–238, 2010.
- A. Mohammed and M. Darus, “Starlikeness properties of a new integral operator for meromorphic functions,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, Article ID 804150, 8 pages, 2011.
- M. Arif, W. Haq, and M. Ismail, “Mapping properties of generalized Robertson functions under certain integral operators,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 52–55, 2012.
- K. I. Noor, M. Arif, and A. Muhammad, “Mapping properties of some classes of analytic functions under an integral operator,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 593–600, 2010.
- N. Breaz, V. Pescar, and D. Breaz, “Univalence criteria for a new integral operator,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 241–246, 2010.
- B. A. Frasin, “Convexity of integral operators of -valent functions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 51, no. 5-6, pp. 601–605, 2010.
- B. A. Frasin, “Some sufficient conditions for certain integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 527–535, 2008.
- G. Saltik, E. Deniz, and E. Kadioğlu, “Two new general -valent integral operators,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 9-10, pp. 1605–1609, 2010.
- H. Al-Amiri and P. T. Mocanu, “Some simple criteria of starlikeness and convexity for meromorphic functions,” Mathematica, vol. 37(60), no. 1-2, pp. 11–20, 1995.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordinations and inequalities in the complex plane,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 199–211, 1987.