- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 840621, 14 pages
An Approximation of Ultra-Parabolic Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, ITTU, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Turkey
Received 7 February 2012; Accepted 3 April 2012
Academic Editor: Hasan Ali Yurtsever
Copyright © 2012 Allaberen Ashyralyev and Serhat Yılmaz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, and Serhat Yilmaz, “Modified Crank–Nicholson difference schemes for ultra-parabolic equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 2756–2764, 2012.
- Abdullah Said Erdogan, and Ali Ugur Sazaklioglu, “A note on the numerical solution of an identification problem for observing two-phase flow in capillaries,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2013.
- Vo Anh Khoa, Tuan Nguyen Huy, Le Trong Lan, and Nguyen Thi Yen Ngoc, “A finite difference scheme for nonlinear ultra-parabolic equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 46, pp. 70–76, 2015.
- Nguyen Huy Tuan, Vo Anh Khoa, Le Trong Lan, and Tran The Hung, “On the regularization of solution of an inverse ultraparabolic equation associated with perturbed final data,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2015.