- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 841987, 16 pages
Stability and Hopf Bifurcation in a Computer Virus Model with Multistate Antivirus
1State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment and System Security, College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqings 400044, China
2College of Software and Engineering, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 6 February 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Tao Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The spread of computer viruses under the influence of removable storage devices,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 8, pp. 3914–3922, 2012.
- Tao Dong, Xiaofeng Liao, Tingwen Huang, and Huaqing Li, “Hopf–pitchfork bifurcation in an inertial two-neuron system with time delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 223–232, 2012.
- Xiaofan Yang, and Lu-Xing Yang, “Towards the Epidemiological Modeling of Computer Viruses,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yu Yao, Wenlong Xiang, Andong Qu, Ge Yu, and Fuxiang Gao, “Hopf Bifurcation in an SEIDQV Worm Propagation Model with Quarantine Strategy,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Huaqing Li, Xiaofeng Liao, Tingwen Huang, Yong Wang, Qi Han, and Tao Dong, “Algebraic criteria for second-order global consensus in multi-agent networks with intrinsic nonlinear dynamics and directed topologies,” Information Sciences, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The effect of infected external computers on the spread of viruses: A compartment modeling study,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, and Qingyi Zhu, “A propagation model of computer virus with nonlinear vaccination probability,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, Xiaofan Yang, Jiming Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Chenquan Gan, “Epidemics of computer viruses: A complex-network approach,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 16, pp. 8705–8717, 2013.
- Tao Dong, Xiaofeng Liao, and Tingwen Huang, “Dynamics of a congestion control model in a wireless access network,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 671–683, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “A new epidemic model of computer viruses,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Xulong Zhang, “An epidemic model of computer viruses with vaccination and generalized nonlinear incidence rate,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 222, pp. 265–274, 2013.
- Xulong Zhang, Lu-Xing Yang, and Qingyi Zhu, “A mixing propagation model of computer viruses and countermeasures,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 1433–1441, 2013.
- Zizhen Zhang, and Huizhong Yang, “Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for a Computer Virus Model with Two Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Tao Dong, and Xiaofeng Liao, “On the General Consensus Protocol in Multiagent Networks with Double-Integrator Dynamics and Coupling Time Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yu Yao, Nan Zhang, Wenlong Xiang, Ge Yu, and Fuxiang Gao, “Modeling and Analysis of Bifurcation in a Delayed Worm Propagation Model,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The pulse treatment of computer viruses: a modeling study,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Haitao Song, Qiaochu Wang, and Weihua Jiang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation of a Computer Virus Model with Infection Delay and Recovery Delay,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.