- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 842358, 11 pages
Positive Solutions for Fractional Differential Equations from Real Estate Asset Securitization via New Fixed Point Theorem
School of Land Science and Technology, China University of Geosciences, Beijing 100083, China
Received 19 September 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Hao Tao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Existence results for fractional differential inclusions arising from real estate asset securitization and HIV models,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Rui Li, Haoqian Zhang, and Hao Tao, “Unique Solution of a Coupled Fractional Differential System Involving Integral Boundary Conditions from Economic Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.