- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 843178, 13 pages
Positive Periodic Solutions of Nicholson-Type Delay Systems with Nonlinear Density-Dependent Mortality Terms
1School of Mathematics and Information, Shanghai Lixin University of Commerce, Shanghai 201620, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang, Jiaxing 314001, China
Received 3 October 2012; Revised 9 November 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2012 Wei Chen and Lijuan Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. de la Sen and N. Luo, “On the uniform exponential stability of a wide class of linear time-delay systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 289, no. 2, pp. 456–476, 2004.
- M. de la Sen, “Stability of impulsive time-varying systems and compactness of the operators mapping the input space into the state and output spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 321, no. 2, pp. 621–650, 2006.
- H. Lu and W. Wang, “Dynamics of a nonautonomous Leslie-Gower type food chain model with delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2011, Article ID 380279, 19 pages, 2011.
- X. Fan, Z. Wang, and F. Jiang, “Dynamics of mutualism-competition-predator system with Beddington-DeAngelis functional responses and impulsive perturbations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 963486, 33 pages, 2012.
- L. Berezansky, E. Braverman, and L. Idels, “Nicholson's blowflies differential equations revisited: main results and open problems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1405–1417, 2010.
- L. Berezansky, L. Idels, and L. Troib, “Global dynamics of Nicholson-type delay systems with applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 436–445, 2011.
- W. Wang, L. Wang, and W. Chen, “Existence and exponential stability of positive almost periodic solution for Nicholson-type delay systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1938–1949, 2011.
- B. Liu, “The existence and uniqueness of positive periodic solutions of Nicholson-type delay systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 3145–3151, 2011.
- B. Liu and S. Gong, “Permanence for Nicholson-type delay systems with nonlinear density-dependent mortality terms,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1931–1937, 2011.
- W. Wang, “Positive periodic solutions of delayed Nicholson's blowflies models with a nonlinear density-dependent mortality term,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 4708–4713, 2012.
- X. Hou and L. Duan, “New results on periodic solutions of delayed Nicholson's blowflies models,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 24, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- X. Hou, L. Duan, and Z. Huang, “Permanence and periodic solutions for a class of delay Nicholson's blowflies models,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, pp. 1537–1544, 2013.
- Z. Chen, “Periodic solutions for Nicholson-type delay system with nonlinear density-dependent mortalityterms,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 56, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- R. E. Gaines and J. L. Mawhin, Coincidence Degree, and Nonlinear Differential Equations, vol. 568 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.