- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 856302, 11 pages
A Contraction Fixed Point Theorem in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces and Application to Fractional Differential Equations
Department of Computer Science, Aba Teachers College, Sichuan, Wenchuan 623002, China
Received 23 September 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Xiangbing Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “On a nonlinear fractional differential equation on partially ordered metric spaces,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Sumit Chandok, and Mihai Postolache, “Fixed point theorem for weakly Chatterjea-type cyclic contractions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.