- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 857612, 7 pages
Homotopy Perturbation Method with an Auxiliary Term
1National Engineering Laboratory for Modern Silk, College of Textile and Engineering, Soochow University, 199 Ren-ai Road, Suzhou 215123, China
2Modern Textile Institute, Donghua University, Shanghai 200051, China
Received 2 October 2011; Accepted 17 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Ji-Huan He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y. Y. Lee, “Analysis of the Nonlinear Structural-Acoustic Resonant Frequencies of a Rectangular Tube with a Flexible End Using Harmonic Balance and Homotopy Perturbation Methods,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Hasibun Naher, and Farah Aini Abdullah, “New Traveling Wave Solutions by the Extended Generalized Riccati Equation Mapping Method of the -Dimensional Evolution Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Muhammad Asif Zahoor Raja, Junaid Ali Khan, Siraj-ul-Islam Ahmad, and Ijaz Mansoor Qureshi, “A New Stochastic Technique for Painlevé Equation-I Using Neural Network Optimized with Swarm Intelligence,” Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Asma Ali Elbeleze, Adem Kiliçman, and Bachok M. Taib, “Application of Homotopy Perturbation and Variational Iteration Methods for Fredholm Integrodifferential Equation of Fractional Order,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Ji-Huan He, “Asymptotic Methods for Solitary Solutions and Compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–130, 2012.
- Hossein Yahyazadeh, Davood Domairry Ganji, Arash Yahyazadeh, Mohammad Taghi Khalili, Payam Jalili, and Mohsen Jouya, “Evaluation Of Natural Convection Flow Of A Nanofluid Over A Linearly Stretc Hing Sheet In The Presence Of Magnetic Field By The Differential Transforma Tion Method,” Thermal Science, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1281–1287, 2012.
- H. Saberi Najafi, and S.A. Edalatpanah, “Homotopy Perturbation Method for Linear Programming Problems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2013.
- A. R. Vahidi, Z. Azimzadeh, and M. Didgar, “An efficient method for solving Riccati equation using homotopy perturbatio n method,” Indian Journal of Physics, vol. 87, no. 5, pp. 447–454, 2013.
- Hamid M. Sedighi, Kourosh H. Shirazi, and Mohammad A. Attarzadeh, “A study on the quintic nonlinear beam vibrations using asymptotic approximate approaches,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 91, pp. 245–250, 2013.
- M. M. Tharwat, and A. H. Bhrawy, “Integrable system modelling shallow water waves: Kaup-Boussinesq shallow wa ter system,” Indian Journal Of Physics, vol. 87, no. 7, pp. 665–671, 2013.
- Hasibun Naher, Farah Aini Abdullah, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Extended generalized Riccati equation mapping method for the fifth-order Sawada-Kotera equation,” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 052104, 2013.
- H. Vázquez-Leal, Y. Khan, A. L. Herrera-May, U. Filobello-Nino, A. Sarmiento-Reyes, V. M. Jiménez-Fernández, D. Pereyra-Díaz, A. Perez-Sesma, R. Castaneda-Sheissa, A. Díaz-Sanchez, and J. Huerta-Chua, “Approximations for Large Deflection of a Cantilever Beam under a Terminal Follower Force and Nonlinear Pendulum,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Nonlinear Fractional Jaulent-Miodek and Whitham-Broer-Kaup Equations within Sumudu Transform,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Ali Akgül, Adem Kılıçman, and Mustafa Inc, “Improved ()-Expansion Method for the Space and Time Fractional Foam Drainage and KdV Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Lan Xu, and Eric W. M. Lee, “Variational Iteration Method for the Magnetohydrodynamic Flow over a Nonlinear Stretching Sheet,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Ihsan Timuçin Dolapçi, Mehmet Senol, and Mehmet Pakdemirli, “New Perturbation Iteration Solutions for Fredholm and Volterra Integral Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Hector Vazquez-Leal, Yasir Khan, Uriel Filobello-Nino, Arturo Sarmiento-Reyes, Alejandro Diaz-Sanchez, and Luis-F. Cisneros-Sinencio, “Fixed-Term Homotopy,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Xiang Hong, Jun Wang, and Li-xin Lu, “Application of Homotopy Perturbation Method with an Auxiliary Term for Nonlinear Dropping Equations Arisen in Polymer Packaging System,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.