- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 859598, 16 pages
Convergence Theorems for a Common Point of Solutions of Equilibrium and Fixed Point of Relatively Nonexpansive Multivalued Mapping Problems
1Department of Mathematics, University of Botswana, Private Bag 00704, Gaborone, Botswana
2Department of Mathematics, King AbdulAziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 14 June 2012; Accepted 25 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabian Wangkeeree, and Pakkapon Preechasilp, “Iterative approximation methods for mixed equilibrium problems for a countable family of quasi-ϕ-asymptotically nonexpansive multivalued mappings in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 251, 2013.
- Naseer Shahzad, and Habtu Zegeye, “Convergence theorem for common fixed points of a finite family of multi-valued Bregman relatively nonexpansive mappings,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2014.
- Eric U Ofoedu, Jonathan N Odumegwu, Habtu Zegeye, and Naseer Shahzad, “An algorithm for finding common solutions of various problems in nonlinear operator theory,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 9, 2014.
- Habtu Zegeye, and Naseer Shahzad, “Strong Convergence Theorems for a Common Fixed Point of a Finite Family of Bregman Weak Relativity Nonexpansive Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Mohammed Ali Alghamdi, Naseer Shahzad, and Habtu Zegeye, “Strong Convergence Theorems for Quasi-Bregman Nonexpansive Mappings in Reflexive Banach Spaces,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.