- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865721, 12 pages
Applications of Umbral Calculus Associated with -Adic Invariant Integrals on
1Department of Mathematics, Sogang University, Seoul 121-742, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Kwangwoon University, Seoul 139-701, Republic of Korea
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 22 November 2012
Academic Editor: Gaston N'Guerekata
Copyright © 2012 Dae San Kim and Taekyun Kim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Taekyun Kim, Dae San Kim, Toufik Mansour, Seog-Hoon Rim, and Matthias Schork, “Umbral calculus and Sheffer sequences of polynomials,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 54, no. 8, 2013.
- Toufik Mansour, Seog-Hoon Rim, and Sang-Hun Lee, “Apostol-Euler polynomials arising from umbral calculus,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Serkan Araci, Mehmet Acikgoz, and Erdoğan Şen, “On the extended Kimʼs p-adic q-deformed fermionic integrals in the p-adic integer ring,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 133, no. 10, pp. 3348–3361, 2013.
- Dae San Kim, Taekyun Kim, Seog-Hoon Rim, and Dmitry V. Dolgy, “Sheffer sequences of polynomials and their applications,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Serkan Araci, Mehmet Acikgoz, and Adem Kilicman, “Extended p-adic q-invariant integrals on Z(p) associated with applications of umbral calculus,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Serkan Araci, “Novel identities involving Genocchi numbers and polynomials arising from applications of umbral calculus,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 233, pp. 599–607, 2014.