- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865721, 12 pages
Applications of Umbral Calculus Associated with -Adic Invariant Integrals on
1Department of Mathematics, Sogang University, Seoul 121-742, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics, Kwangwoon University, Seoul 139-701, Republic of Korea
Received 8 November 2012; Accepted 22 November 2012
Academic Editor: Gaston N'Guerekata
Copyright © 2012 Dae San Kim and Taekyun Kim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Kim, “Symmetry -adic invariant integral on for Bernoulli and Euler polynomials,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 14, no. 12, pp. 1267–1277, 2008.
- T. Kim, “-Volkenborn integration,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 288–299, 2002.
- T. Kim, “An identity of the symmetry for the Frobenius-Euler polynomials associated with the fermionic -adic invariant -integrals on ,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 239–247, 2011.
- S.-H. Rim and J. Jeong, “On the modified -Euler numbers of higher order with weight,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 93–98, 2012.
- S.-H. Rim and S.-J. Lee, “Some identities on the twisted -Genocchi numbers and polynomials associated with -Bernstein polynomials,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2011, Article ID 482840, 8 pages, 2011.
- H. Ozden, I. N. Cangul, and Y. Simsek, “Remarks on -Bernoulli numbers associated with Daehee numbers,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 41–48, 2009.
- R. Dere and Y. Simsek, “Applications of umbral algebra to some special polynomials,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 433–438, 2012.
- S. Roman, The Umbral Calculus, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- J. Choi, D. S. Kim, T. Kim, and Y. H. Kim, “Some arithmetic identities on Bernoulli and Euler numbers arising from the -adic integrals on ,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 239–247, 2012.
- D. Ding and J. Yang, “Some identities related to the Apostol-Euler and Apostol-Bernoulli polynomials,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 7–21, 2010.
- G. Kim, B. Kim, and J. Choi, “The DC algorithm for computing sums of powers of consecutive integers and Bernoulli numbers,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 137–145, 2008.
- C. S. Ryoo, “On the generalized Barnes type multiple -Euler polynomials twisted by ramified roots of unity,” Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 255–263, 2010.
- Y. Simsek, “Generating functions of the twisted Bernoulli numbers and polynomials associated with their interpolation functions,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 251–278, 2008.
- Y. Simsek, “Special functions related to Dedekind-type DC-sums and their applications,” Russian Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 495–508, 2010.
- K. Shiratani and S. Yokoyama, “An application of -adic convolutions,” Memoirs of the Faculty of Science, Kyushu University Series A, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 73–83, 1982.
- Z. Zhang and H. Yang, “Some closed formulas for generalized Bernoulli-Euler numbers and polynomials,” Proceedings of the Jangjeon Mathematical Society, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 191–198, 2008.