- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 871912, 24 pages
Fractional Calculus of Variations in Terms of a Generalized Fractional Integral with Applications to Physics
1Center for Research and Development in Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, University of Aveiro, 3810-193 Aveiro, Portugal
2Faculty of Computer Science, Białystok University of Technology, 15-351 Białystok, Poland
Received 1 January 2012; Revised 25 February 2012; Accepted 27 February 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Tatiana Odzijewicz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Matheus J. Lazo, and Delfim F. M. Torres, “The DuBois–Reymond Fundamental Lemma of the Fractional Calculus of Variations and an Euler–Lagrange Equation Involving Only Derivatives of Caputo,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 156, no. 1, pp. 56–67, 2012.
- A. B. Malinowska, and D. F. M. Torres, “Fractional calculus of variations of several independent variables,” European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 222, no. 8, pp. 1813–1826, 2013.
- Rami Ahmad El-Nabulsi, “Non-standard fractional Lagrangians,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- A. R. El-Nabulsi, “Modified Proca equation and modified dispersion relation from a power-law L agrangian functional,” Indian Journal of Physics, vol. 87, no. 5, pp. 465–470, 2013.
- Aiguo Xiao, “Numerical Methods for Fractional Variational Problems Depending on Indefini te Integrals,” Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 8, no. 2, 2013.
- Loïc Bourdin, “Existence of a weak solution for fractional Euler–Lagrange equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 399, no. 1, pp. 239–251, 2013.
- Tatiana Odzijewicz, Agnieszka B. Malinowska, and Delfim F. M. Torres, “Green's theorem for generalized fractional derivatives,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 64–75, 2013.
- Shakoor Pooseh, Ricardo Almeida, and Delfim F.M. Torres, “Discrete direct methods in the fractional calculus of variations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2013.