- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 872187, 15 pages
The Well-Posedness of Solutions for a Generalized Shallow Water Wave Equation
Department of Applied Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu 610074, China
Received 9 January 2012; Accepted 28 March 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Wu
Copyright © 2012 Shaoyong Lai and Aiyin Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xin Huang, “The Investigation of Solutions to the Coupled Schrödinger-Boussinesq Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Zheng Yin, “Several Dynamic Properties of Solutions to a Generalized Camassa-Holm Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Meng Wu, “The Local Strong Solutions and Global Weak Solutions for a Nonlinear Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Haibo Yan, and Ls Yong, “The Local Stability of Solutions for a Nonlinear Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.