- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 872784, 12 pages
On -Derivations of BCI-Algebras
Department of Mathematics, University of Tabuk, P.O. Box 741, Tabuk 71491, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 January 2012; Revised 19 April 2012; Accepted 20 April 2012
Academic Editor: Gerd Teschke
Copyright © 2012 G. Muhiuddin and Abdullah M. Al-roqi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Imai and K. Iséki, “On axiom systems of propositional calculi. XIV,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 42, pp. 19–22, 1966.
- K. Iséki, “An algebra related with a propositional calculus,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 42, pp. 26–29, 1966.
- M. Aslam and A. B. Thaheem, “A note on -semisimple BCI-algebras,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 39–45, 1991.
- Q. P. Hu and K. Iséki, “On BCI-algebras satisfying ,” Kobe University. Mathematics Seminar Notes, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 553–555, 1980.
- K. Iséki, “On BCI-algebras,” Kobe University. Mathematics Seminar Notes, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 125–130, 1980.
- Y. B. Jun and X. L. Xin, “On derivations of BCI-algebras,” Information Sciences, vol. 159, no. 3-4, pp. 167–176, 2004.
- E. C. Posner, “Derivations in prime rings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 8, pp. 1093–1100, 1957.
- J. Zhan and Y. L. Liu, “On -derivations of BCI-algebras,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 11, pp. 1675–1684, 2005.
- H. A. S. Abujabal and N. O. Al-Shehri, “Some results on derivations of BCI-algebras,” The Journal of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, vol. 46, no. 1-2, pp. 13–19, 2006.
- H. A. S. Abujabal and N. O. Al-Shehri, “On left derivations of BCI-algebras,” Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 435–444, 2007.
- M. A. Öztürk and Y. Çeven, “Derivations on subtraction algebras,” Korean Mathematical Society. Communications, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 509–515, 2009.
- M. A. Öztürk, Y. Çeven, and Y. B. Jun, “Generalized derivations of BCI-algebras,” Honam Mathematical Journal, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 601–609, 2009.
- N. O. Al-Shehri, “Derivations of B-algebras,” Journal of King Abdulaziz University, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 71–83, 2010.
- S. Ilbira, A. Firat, and Y. B. Jun, “On symmetric bi-derivations of BCI-algebras,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 5, no. 57-60, pp. 2957–2966, 2011.
- S. Suzuki, “Some types of derivations and their applications to field theory,” Journal of Mathematics of Kyoto University, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 375–382, 1981.
- M. van der Put and M. F. Singer, Galois Theory of Difference Equations, vol. 1666 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1997.
- M. van der Put and M. F. Singer, Galois Theory of Linear Differential Equations, vol. 328 of Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- P. Ara and M. Mathieu, “An application of local multipliers to centralizing mappings of -algebras,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics. Oxford. Second Series, vol. 44, no. 174, pp. 129–138, 1993.
- F. F. Bonsall and J. Duncan, Complete Normed Algebras, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1973.
- G. J. Murphy, “Aspects of the theory of derivations,” in Functional Analysis and Operator Theory, vol. 30 of Banach Center Publications, pp. 267–275, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland, 1994.
- A. R. Villena, “Lie derivations on Banach algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 226, no. 1, pp. 390–409, 2000.
- N. O. Alshehri, “Derivations of MV-algebras,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2010, Article ID 312027, 7 pages, 2010.