- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 876069, 8 pages
A Modified Halpern's Iterative Scheme for Solving Split Feasibility Problems
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok 10140, Thailand
Received 4 May 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Hong-Kun Xu
Copyright © 2012 Jitsupa Deepho and Poom Kumam. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fenghui Wang, and Huanhuan Cui, “Convergence of a Cyclic Algorithm for the Split Common Fixed Point Problem Without Continuity Assumption,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 537–542, 2013.
- Xiang Zhang, Jing Quan, and Shih-sen Chang, “Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problems for -Strictly Pseudononspreading Mapping in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Jitsupa Deepho, “Split feasibility and fixed-point problems for asymptotically quasi-nonexpa nsive mappings,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.