- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 891239, 11 pages
Reflective Full Subcategories of the Category of -Posets
College of Mathematics and Econometrics, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
Received 3 June 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2012 Hongping Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Similarity relations and fuzzy orderings,” Information Sciences, vol. 3, pp. 177–200, 1971.
- R. Bělohlávek, “Fuzzy Galois connections,” Mathematical Logic Quarterly, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 497–504, 1999.
- L. Fan, “A new approach to quantitative domain theory,” Electronic Notes in Theoretic Computer Science, vol. 45, pp. 77–87, 2001.
- W. Yao, “-fuzzy Scott topology and Scott convergence of stratified -filters on fuzzy dcpos,” Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 257, pp. 135–152, 2009.
- W. Yao, “Quantitative domains via fuzzy sets: part I: continuity of fuzzy directed complete posets,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 161, no. 7, pp. 973–987, 2010.
- Q.-Y. Zhang and L. Fan, “Continuity in quantitative domains,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 118–131, 2005.
- Q.-Y. Zhang and L. Fan, “A kind of L-fuzzy complete lattice and adjoint functor theorem for LF-Poset,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Domain Theory, Hunan University, Changsha, China, June 2006.
- Q. Zhang, W. Xie, and L. Fan, “Fuzzy complete lattices,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 16, pp. 2275–2291, 2009.
- K. R. Wagner, Solving recursive domain equations with enriched cetegories [Ph.D. thesis], Carnegie Mellon University, Technical Report CMU-CS-94-159, 1994.
- K. R. Wagner, “Liminf convergence in -categories,” Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 184, no. 1-2, pp. 61–104, 1997.
- H. Lai and D.-X. Zhang, “Complete and directed complete -categories,” Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 388, no. 1–3, pp. 1–25, 2007.
- R. Bělohlávek, “Concept lattices and order in fuzzy logic,” Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, vol. 128, no. 1–3, pp. 277–298, 2004.
- W. Xie, Q. Zhang, and L. Fan, “The Dedekind-MacNeille completions for fuzzy posets,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 160, no. 16, pp. 2292–2316, 2009.
- K. Wang and B. Zhao, “Join-completions of -ordered sets,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 199, pp. 92–107, 2012.
- M. Ward and R. P. Dilworth, “Residuated lattices,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 335–354, 1939.
- R. Bělohlávek, Fuzzy Relational Systems: Foundation and Principles, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- P. Hájek, Metamathematics of Fuzzy Logic, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherland, 1998.
- H. Lai and D. Zhang, “Fuzzy preorder and fuzzy topology,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 157, no. 14, pp. 1865–1885, 2006.
- I. Stubbe, “Categorical structures enriched in a quantaloid: categories, distributors and functors,” Theory and Applications of Categories, vol. 14, pp. 1–45, 2005.
- I. Stubbe, “Categorical structures enriched in a quantaloid: tensored and cotensored categories,” Theory and Applications of Categories, vol. 16, no. 14, pp. 283–306, 2006.
- H.-L. Lai and D.-X. Zhang, “Many-valued complete distributivity,” http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0603590.
- S. Mac Lane, Categories for the Working Mathematician, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1971.
- R. Bělohlávek, “Fuzzy closure operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 262, no. 2, pp. 473–489, 2001.