- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 892420, 10 pages
New Exact Solutions to the KdV-Burgers-Kuramoto Equation with the Exp-Function Method
Department of Mathematics, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon 440-746, Republic of Korea
Received 9 February 2012; Accepted 19 March 2012
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Jae-Myoung Kim and Changbum Chun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hasibun Naher, and Farah Aini Abdullah, “New Traveling Wave Solutions by the Extended Generalized Riccati Equation Mapping Method of the -Dimensional Evolution Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Hong-Zhun Liu, “A Simplification for Exp-Function Method When the Balanced Nonlinear Term Is a Certain Product,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Xianbin Wu, Weiguo Rui, and Xiaochun Hong, “A Generalized KdV Equation of Neglecting the Highest-Order Infinitesimal Term and Its Exact Traveling Wave Solutions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Hasibun Naher, Farah Aini Abdullah, and Syed Tauseef Mohyud-Din, “Extended generalized Riccati equation mapping method for the fifth-order Sawada-Kotera equation,” AIP Advances, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 052104, 2013.
- Hong-Zhun Liu, “Comment on “New Exact Solutions to the KdV-Burgers-Kuramoto Equation with the Exp-Function Method”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–4, 2014.
- Weiguo Rui, “Exact Solutions of a High-Order Nonlinear Wave Equation of Korteweg-de Vries Type under Newly Solvable Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.