- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 897198, 15 pages
On Coupled Fixed Point Theorems for Nonlinear Contractions in Partially Ordered -Metric Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203,
Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 31 July 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editor: Simeon Reich
Copyright © 2012 S. A. Mohiuddine and Abdullah Alotaibi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Mohammed A. Alghamdi, “Statistical summability through a lacunary sequence in locally solid Riesz spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2012.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, “Some results on a tripled fixed point for nonlinear contractions in partial ly ordered G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2012.
- Mohammad Mursaleen, Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “Coupled fixed point theorems for α-ψ-contractive type mappings in partially ordered metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, 2012.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, “Coupled coincidence point theorems for compatible mappings in partially ord ered intuitionistic generalized fuzzy metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, and Stojan Radenovic, “On coupled fixed point results in asymmetric G-metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Ekrem Savas, “On lacunary double statistical convergence in locally solid Riesz spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Muhammed Cinar, Murat Karakas, and Mikail Et, “On pointwise and uniform statistical convergence of order alpha for sequenc es of functions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Korovkin second theorem via statistical summability (C,1),” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Manish Jain, “A Unique Coupled Common Fixed Point Theorem for Symmetric (phi, psi)-Contra ctive Mappings in Ordered G-Metric Spaces with Applications,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- M. Mursaleen, and A. Kilicman, “Korovkin Second Theorem via B-Statistical A-Summability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.