- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 897198, 15 pages
On Coupled Fixed Point Theorems for Nonlinear Contractions in Partially Ordered -Metric Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203,
Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 31 July 2012; Revised 2 October 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editor: Simeon Reich
Copyright © 2012 S. A. Mohiuddine and Abdullah Alotaibi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Mursaleen, Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “Coupled fixed point theorems for α-ψ-contractive type mappings in partially ordered metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, 2012.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Some results on a tripled fixed point for nonlinear contractions in partially ordered G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2012.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, and Stojan Radenovic, “On coupled fixed point results in asymmetric G-metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Coupled coincidence point theorems for compatible mappings in partially ordered intuitionistic generalized fuzzy metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Manish Jain, and Kenan Tas, “A Unique Coupled Common Fixed Point Theorem for Symmetric (phi, psi)-Contractive Mappings in Ordered G-Metric Spaces with Applications,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Phakdi Charoensawan, and Chaiporn Thangthong, “(G, F)-Closed set and tripled point of coincidence theorems for generalized compatibility in partially metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Chaiporn Thangthong, and Phakdi Charoensawan, “Coupled coincidence point theorems for a phi-contractive mapping in partially ordered G-metric spaces without mixed g-monotone property,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Müzeyyen Ertürk, and Vatan Karakaya, “-Tuplet Coincidence Point Theorems in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Normed Spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.