- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 903518, 15 pages
Existence of Mild Solutions for a Class of Fractional Evolution Equations with Compact Analytic Semigroup
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 2 May 2012; Revised 9 September 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Dumitru Bǎleanu
Copyright © 2012 He Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N.I. Mahmudov, and S. Zorlu, “On the approximate controllability of fractional evolution equations with compact analytic semigroup,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Lijuan Su, and Pei Cheng, “A Weighted Average Finite Difference Method for the Fractional Convection-Diffusion Equation,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Lijuan Su, and Pei Cheng, “A High-Accuracy MOC/FD Method for Solving Fractional Advection-Diffusion Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.