- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 904272, 13 pages
Sandwich-Type Theorems for a Class of Multiplier Transformations Associated with the Noor Integral Operators
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University, Busan 608-737, Republic of korea
2Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 23 September 2011; Accepted 4 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Nak Eun Cho and Khalida Inayat Noor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations, Theory and Application, vol. 225 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Subordinants of differential superordinations,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 815–826, 2003.
- Y. Komatu, Distortion Theorems in Relation to Linear Integral Operators, vol. 385 of Mathematics and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1996.
- T. M. Flett, “The dual of an inequality of Hardy and Littlewood and some related inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 38, pp. 746–765, 1972.
- I. B. Jung, Y. C. Kim, and H. M. Srivastava, “The Hardy space of analytic functions associated with certain one-parameter families of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 138–147, 1993.
- J.-L. Liu, “A linear operator and strongly starlike functions,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 975–981, 2002.
- K. I. Noor, “On new classes of integral operators,” Journal of Natural Geometry, vol. 16, no. 1-2, pp. 71–80, 1999.
- J. H. Choi, M. Saigo, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some inclusion properties of a certain family of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 276, no. 1, pp. 432–445, 2002.
- J.-L. Liu, “The Noor integral and strongly starlike functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 261, no. 2, pp. 441–447, 2001.
- J.-L. Liu and K. I. Noor, “Some properties of Noor integral operator,” Journal of Natural Geometry, vol. 21, no. 1-2, pp. 81–90, 2002.
- K. I. Noor and M. A. Noor, “On integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 238, no. 2, pp. 341–352, 1999.
- S. S. Miller, P. T. Mocanu, and M. O. Reade, “Subordination-preserving integral operators,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 283, no. 2, pp. 605–615, 1984.
- T. Bulboacă, “Integral operators that preserve the subordination,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 627–636, 1997.
- T. Bulboacă, “A class of superordination-preserving integral operators,” Indagationes Mathematicae. New Series, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 301–311, 2002.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Differential subordinations and univalent functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 157–172, 1981.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “Univalent solutions of Briot-Bouquet differential equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 297–309, 1985.
- C. Pommerenke, Univalent functions, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, Germany, 1975.
- W. Kaplan, “Close-to-convex schlicht functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 1, pp. 169–185, 1952.