- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 907286, 12 pages
Complete Consistency of the Estimator of Nonparametric Regression Models Based on -Mixing Sequences
School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230039, China
Received 26 August 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ciprian A. Tudor
Copyright © 2012 Xuejun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aiting Shen, “Bernstein-Type Inequality for Widely Dependent Sequence and Its Application to Nonparametric Regression Models,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Aiting Shen, Xinghui Wang, and Huayan Zhu, “On Complete Convergence for Weighted Sums of -Mixing Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Ranchao Wu, “Strong convergence results for weighted sums of (rho)over-tilde-mixing rand om variables,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Xinghui Wang, Aiting Shen, and Ranchao Wu, “Complete convergence for weighted sums of arrays of rowwise. (rho)over-tild e-mixing random variables,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.