- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 908423, 15 pages
Some Fixed and Periodic Points in Abstract Metric Spaces
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
2Department of Mathematics, Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore 54792, Pakistan
3Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Studentski Trg 16, 11000 Beograd, Serbia
4Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Kraljice Marije 16, 11120 Beograd, Serbia
Received 23 July 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ngai-Ching Wong
Copyright © 2012 Abd Ghafur Bin Ahmad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fawzia Shaddad, and Mohd Salmi Md Noorani, “Fixed Point Results in Quasi-Cone Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Muhammad Arshad, and Jamshaid Ahmad, “On Multivalued Contractions in Cone Metric Spaces without Normality,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.