- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 909187, 15 pages
The Equivalence of Convergence Results of Modified Mann and Ishikawa Iterations with Errors without Bounded Range Assumption
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Shijiazhuang Tiedao University, Shijiazhuang 050043, China
2Department of Mathematics, Shijiazhuang Mechanical Engineering College, Shijiazhuang 050003, China
Received 15 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Zhiqun Xue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, “A fixed point theorem for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 35, pp. 171–174, 1972.
- J. Schu, “Iterative construction of fixed points of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. 407–413, 1991.
- B. E. Rhoades, “Comments on two fixed point iteration methods,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 741–750, 1976.
- V. Colao, “On the convergence of iterative processes for generalized strongly asymptotically -pseudocontractive mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 563438, 18 pages, 2012.
- S. S. Chang, “Some results for asymptotically pseudo-contractive mappings and asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 129, no. 3, pp. 845–853, 2001.
- C. E. Chidume and C. O. Chidume, “Convergence theorem for zeros of generalized Lipschitz generalized phi-quasi-accretive operators,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 243–251, 2006.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- X. Weng, “Fixed point iteration for local strictly pseudo-contractive mapping,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 727–731, 1991.