- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 917857, 11 pages
Strong Convergence Theorems for Maximal Monotone Operators with Nonspreading Mappings in a Hilbert Space
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Hongjie Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. E. Browder, “Convergence theorems for sequences of nonlinear operators in Banach spaces,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 100, pp. 201–225, 1967.
- K. Goebel and W. A. Kirk, Topics in Metric Fixed Point Theory, vol. 28 of Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- F. Kohsaka and W. Takahashi, “Fixed point theorems for a class of nonlinear mappings related to maximal monotone operators in Banach spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 166–177, 2008.
- S. Iemoto and W. Takahashi, “Approximating common fixed points of nonexpansive mappings and nonspreading mappings in a Hilbert space,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e2082–e2089, 2009.
- T. Igarashi, W. Takahashi, and K. Tanaka, “Weak convergence theorems for nonspreading mappings and equilibrium problems,” in Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization, S. Akashi, W. Takahashi, and T. Tanaka, Eds., pp. 75–85, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, Japan, 2009.
- W. Takahashi, “Fixed point theorems for new nonlinear mappings in a Hilbert space,” Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 2010.
- W. R. Mann, “Mean value methods in iteration,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 4, pp. 506–510, 1953.
- A. Genel and J. Lindenstrauss, “An example concerning fixed points,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 81–86, 1975.
- B. Halpren, “Fixed points of nonexpansive maps,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 73, pp. 957–961, 1967.
- R. Wittmann, “Approximation of fixed points of nonexpansive mappings,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 486–491, 1992.
- J. B. Baillon, “Un theoreme de type ergodique pour les contractions non lineaires dans un espace de Hilbert,” Comptes Rendus De L'Académie Des Sciences A-B, vol. 280, pp. A1511–A1514, 1975.
- S. Takahashi, W. Takahashi, and M. Toyoda, “Strong convergence theorems for maximal monotone operators with nonlinear mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 27–41, 2010.
- H. Manaka and W. Takahashi, “Weak convergence theorems for maximal monotone operators with nonspreading mappings in a Hilbert space,” Cubo, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 11–24, 2011.
- W. Takahashi, Introduction to Nonlinear and Convex Analysis, Yokohama Publishers, Yokohama, 2009.
- J. Schu, “Weak and strong convergence to fixed points of asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 153–159, 1991.
- L. S. Liu, “Ishikawa and Mann iterative process with errors for nonlinear strongly accretive mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 114–125, 1995.
- H.-K. Xu, “Iterative algorithms for nonlinear operators,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 240–256, 2002.