- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 918281, 18 pages
Singular Initial Value Problem for a System of Integro-Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Juntao Sun
Copyright © 2012 Zdeněk Šmarda and Yasir Khan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nadeem Alam Khan, and Asmat Ara, “Fractional-order Riccati differential equation: Analytical approximation an d numerical results,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- Laila M. Assas, and Mohammed A. Alghamdi, “An efficient spectral collocation algorithm for nonlinear Phi-four equation s,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Abdon Atangana, and Suares Clovis Noutchie Oukouomi, “Novel Approach for Dealing with Partial Differential Equations with Mixed Derivatives,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.