- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 918281, 18 pages
Singular Initial Value Problem for a System of Integro-Differential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Juntao Sun
Copyright © 2012 Zdeněk Šmarda and Yasir Khan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, D. O'Regan, and O. E. Zernov, “A singular initial value problem for some functional differential equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis, vol. 2004, no. 3, pp. 261–270, 2004.
- V. A. Čečik, “Investigation of systems of ordinary differential equations with a singularity,” Trudy Moskovskogo Matematičeskogo Obščestva, vol. 8, pp. 155–198, 1959 (Russian).
- I. Diblík, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of a differential equation partially solved with respect to the derivative,” Siberian Mathematical Journal, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 654–662, 1982 (Russian).
- J. Diblík, “Existence of solutions of a real system of ordinary differential equations entering into a singular point,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 588–592, 1986 (Russian).
- J. Baštinec and J. Diblík, “On existence of solutions of a singular Cauchy-Nicoletti problem for a system of integro-differential equations,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 747–760, 1997.
- J. Diblík, “On the existence of -curves of a singular system of differential equations,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 122, pp. 247–258, 1985 (Russian).
- J. Diblík and C. Nowak, “A nonuniqueness criterion for a singular system of two ordinary differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 637–656, 2006.
- J. Diblík and M. Růžičková, “Existence of positive solutions of a singular initial problem for a nonlinear system of differential equations,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 923–944, 2004.
- J. Diblík and M. R. Růžičková, “Inequalities for solutions of singular initial problems for Caratheodory systems via Ważewski’s principle,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 657–656, 2008.
- Z. Šmarda, “On the uniqueness of solutions of the singular problem for certain class of integro-differential equations,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 835–841, 1992.
- Z. Šmarda, “On a singular initial value problem for a system of integro-differential equations depending on a parameter,” Fasciculi Mathematici, no. 25, pp. 123–126, 1995.
- Z. Šmarda, “On an initial value problem for singular integro-differential equations,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 803–811, 2002.
- Z. Šmarda, “Implicit singular integrodifferential equations of Fredholm type,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 38, pp. 255–263, 2007.
- A. E. Zernov and Yu. V. Kuzina, “Qualitative investigation of the singular Cauchy problem ,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 10, pp. 1419–1424, 2003 (Russian).
- A. E. Zernov and Yu. V. Kuzina, “Geometric analysis of a singular Cauchy problem,” Nonlinear Oscillations, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 67–80, 2004 (Russian).
- A. E. Zernov and O. R. Chaĭchuk, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions of a singular Cauchy problem for a functional-differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 123–135, 2009.
- R. Srzednicki, “Ważewski method and Conley index,” in Handbook of Differential Equations: Ordinary Differential Equations, A. Canada, P. Drabek, and A. Fonda, Eds., vol. 1, pp. 591–684, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2004.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- E. Zeidler, Applied Functional Analysis: Applications to Mathematical Physics, vol. 108 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1999.