- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 921613, 10 pages
On Some Properties of New Paranormed Sequence Space of Nonabsolute Type
1Department of Mathematical Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, Davutpasa Campus, Esenler 34220, Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematic, Istanbul Commerce University, Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey
Received 25 February 2012; Accepted 24 June 2012
Academic Editor: Qiji J. Zhu
Copyright © 2012 Vatan Karakaya and Necip Şimşek. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On the spaces of -convergent and bounded sequences,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 311–329, 2010.
- B. Choudhary and S. K. Mishra, “On Köthe-Toeplitz duals of certain sequence spaces and their matrix transformations,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 291–301, 1993.
- F. Başar and B. Altay, “Some paranormed sequence spaces of non-absolute type derived by weighted mean,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 319, no. 2, pp. 494–508, 2006.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “Generalization of the sequence space derived by weighted mean,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 330, no. 1, pp. 174–185, 2007.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “On the paranormed Riesz sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 701–715, 2003.
- V. Karakaya and H. Polat, “Some new paranormed sequence spaces defined by Euler and difference operators,” Acta Universitatis Szegediensis, vol. 76, no. 1-2, pp. 87–100, 2010.
- V. Karakaya, A. K. Noman, and H. Polat, “On paranormed -sequence spaces of non-absolute type,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 5-6, pp. 1473–1480, 2011.
- E. Malkowsky and E. Savas, “Matrix transformations between sequence spaces of generalized weighted means,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 147, no. 2, pp. 333–345, 2004.
- B. Altay, F. Başar, and M. Mursaleen, “On the Euler sequence spaces which include the spaces and . I,” Information Sciences, vol. 176, no. 10, pp. 1450–1462, 2006.
- F. Başar and B. Altay, “On the space of sequences of -bounded variation and related matrix mappings,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 136–147, 2003.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces and I,” Filomat, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 33–51, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces and II,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 383–398, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen, F. Başar, and B. Altay, “On the Euler sequence spaces which include the spaces and . II,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 707–717, 2006.
- I. J. Maddox, “Spaces of strongly summable sequences,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 345–355, 1967.
- I. J. Maddox, Elements of Functional Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 1988.
- I. J. Maddox, “Paranormed sequence spaces generated by infinite matrices,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 64, pp. 335–340, 1968.
- K.-G. Grosse-Erdmann, “Matrix transformations between the sequence spaces of Maddox,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 180, no. 1, pp. 223–238, 1993.