- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 923729, 14 pages
-Bases in Hilbert Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu 611130, China
Received 13 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wenchang Sun
Copyright © 2012 Xunxiang Guo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xunxiang Guo, “Perturbations of Invertible Operators and Stability of g-Frames in Hilbert Spaces,” Results in Mathematics, 2013.
- Xunxiang Guo, “Some New Characterizations and -Minimality and Stability of -Bases in the Hilbert Spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- A. M. Sarsenbi, and P. A. Terekhin, “Riesz Basicity for General Systems of Functions,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Xunxiang Guo, “New Characterizations of g-Bessel Sequences and g-Riesz Bases in Hilbert Spaces,” Results in Mathematics, 2015.
- Dingli Hua, and Yongdong Huang, “The Characterization and Stability of g-Riesz Frames for Super Hilbert Space,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.