- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 923729, 14 pages
-Bases in Hilbert Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu 611130, China
Received 13 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wenchang Sun
Copyright © 2012 Xunxiang Guo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Gabor, “Theory of communications,” Journal of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers, vol. 93, pp. 429–457, 1946.
- R. J. Duffin and A. C. Schaeffer, “A class of nonharmonic Fourier series,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 72, pp. 341–366, 1952.
- I. Daubechies, A. Grossmann, and Y. Meyer, “Painless nonorthogonal expansions,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1271–1283, 1986.
- D. Han and D. R. Larson, “Frames, bases and group representations,” Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 147, no. 697, p. 7, 2000.
- O. Christensen, An Introduction to Frames and Riesz Bases, Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- I. Daubechies, Ten Lectures on Wavelets, vol. 61, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1992.
- C. E. Heil and D. F. Walnut, “Continuous and discrete wavelet transforms,” SIAM Review, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 628–666, 1989.
- H. G. Feichtinger and T. Strohmer, Gabor Analysis and Algorithms, Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- M. Frazier and B. Jawerth, “Decomposition of Besov spaces,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 777–799, 1985.
- K. Gröchenig, “Describing functions: atomic decompositions versus frames,” Monatshefte für Mathematik, vol. 112, no. 1, pp. 1–42, 1991.
- W. Sun, “G-frames and g-Riesz bases,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 322, no. 1, pp. 437–452, 2006.
- Y. C. Zhu, “Characterizations of g-frames and g-Riesz bases in Hilbert spaces,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1727–1736, 2008.
- A. Najati, M. H. Faroughi, and A. Rahimi, “G-frames and stability of g-frames in Hilbert spaces,” Methods of Functional Analysis and Topology, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 271–286, 2008.
- Y. J. Wang and Y. C. Zhu, “G-frames and g-frame sequences in Hilbert spaces,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 2093–2106, 2009.
- A. Khosravi and K. Musazadeh, “Fusion frames and g-frames,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 342, no. 2, pp. 1068–1083, 2008.
- M. L. Ding and Y. C. Zhu, “G-Besselian frames in Hilbert spaces,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 2117–2130, 2010.
- A. Abdollahi and E. Rahimi, “Some results on g-frames in Hilbert spaces,” Turkish Journal of Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 695–704, 2011.