- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 924107, 11 pages
The Stability of Nonlinear Differential Systems with Random Parameters
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, 61600 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics, Kyiv National Economic University, Peremogy Avenue 54/1, Kyiv 03038, Ukraine
4Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 12 April 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2012 Josef Diblík et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Barbashyn, Lyapunov Functions, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1970.
- V. I. Zubov, Methods of A. M. Lyapunov and Their Application, P. Noordhoff, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1964.
- I. Ya. Katz, Lyapunov Function Method in Stability and Stabilization Problems for Random-Structure Systems, Izd. Ural. Gos. Akad., 1998.
- I. Ya. Katz and N. N. Krasovskii, “On stability of systems with random parameters,” Prikladnoj Matematiki i Mekhaniki, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 809–823, 1960 (Russian).
- B. Øksendal, Stochastic Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2000.
- V. S. Pugachev, Stochastic Systems: Theory and Applications, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2001.
- R. Z. Hasminski, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 1980.
- S. M. Hrisanov, “Moment systems group,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, pp. 787–792, 1981 (Russian).
- V. K. Jasinskiy and E. V. Jasinskiy, Problem of Stability and Stabilization of Dynamic Systems with Finite After Effect, TVIMS, Kiev, Ukraine, 2005.
- K. G. Valeev and I. A. Dzhalladova, Optimization of Random Process, KNEU, Kiev, Ukraine, 2006.
- I. A. Dzhalladova, Optimization of Stochastic System, KNEU, Kiev, Ukraine, 2005.
- V. S. Korolyuk, “Iomovirnist, statistika ta vipadkovi procesi,” in Vipadkovi procesi. Teoriya ta kompuyterna praktika, V. S. Korolyuk, E. F. Carkov, and V. K. Jasinskiy, Eds., vol. 3, Vidavnictvo Zoloti Litavri, Chernivci, Ukraine, 2009.
- A. V. Skorochod, Sluchainye Processy s Nezavisimymi Prirascheniyami, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1964.