- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 924628, 15 pages
Principal Functions of Nonselfadjoint Discrete Dirac Equations with Spectral Parameter in Boundary Conditions
1Department of Mathematics, Ankara University, Tandogan, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Kastamonu University, 37100 Kastamonu, Turkey
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2012 Yelda Aygar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. A. Naĭmark, “Investigation of the spectrum and the expansion in eigenfunctions of a non-selfadjoint differential operator of the second order on a semi-axis,” American Mathematical Society Translations, vol. 16, pp. 103–193, 1960.
- V. E. Lyance, “A differential operator with spectral singularities, I, II,” American Mathematical Society Translations, vol. 2, no. 60, pp. 185–225, 1967.
- M. Adıvar, “Quadratic pencil of difference equations: jost solutions, spectrum, and principal vectors,” Quaestiones Mathematicae, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 305–323, 2010.
- M. Adıvar and M. Bohner, “Spectral analysis of -difference equations with spectral singularities,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 43, no. 7-8, pp. 695–703, 2006.
- M. Adivar and M. Bohner, “Spectrum and principal vectors of second order -difference equations,” Indian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 17–33, 2006.
- E. Bairamov and A. O. Çelebi, “Spectrum and spectral expansion for the non-selfadjoint discrete Dirac operators,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 50, no. 200, pp. 371–384, 1999.
- E. Bairamov and C. Coskun, “Jost solutions and the spectrum of the system of difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 1039–1045, 2004.
- E. Bairamov, Y. Aygar, and T. Koprubasi, “The spectrum of eigenparameter-dependent discrete Sturm-Liouville equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 16, pp. 4519–4523, 2011.
- M. Adıvar and E. Bairamov, “Spectral properties of non-selfadjoint difference operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 261, no. 2, pp. 461–478, 2001.
- E. Bairamov and T. Koprubasi, “Eigenparameter dependent discrete Dirac equations with spectral singularities,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 12, pp. 4216–4220, 2010.