- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 926017, 15 pages
Minimum-Norm Fixed Point of Pseudocontractive Mappings
1Department of Mathematics, University of Botswana, Private Bag 00704, Gaborone, Botswana
2Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box. 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 7 May 2012; Accepted 14 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 Habtu Zegeye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hong-bo Du, “Modified Mann-Halpern Algorithms for Pseudocontractive Mappings,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yonghong Yao, and Yeong-Cheng Liou, “Coupling Ishikawa algorithms with hybrid techniques for pseudocontractive m appings,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.