- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 929870, 13 pages
On the Existence of Positive Periodic Solutions for Second-Order Functional Differential Equations with Multiple Delays
Department of Mathematics, Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 30 August 2012; Accepted 1 November 2012
Academic Editor: K. Sadarangani
Copyright © 2012 Qiang Li and Yongxiang Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Liu, “Periodic solutions of a nonlinear second-order differential equation with deviating argument,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 309, no. 1, pp. 313–321, 2005.
- J.-W. Li and S. S. Cheng, “Periodic solutions of a second order forced sublinear differential equation with delay,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 1373–1380, 2005.
- Y. Wang, H. Lian, and W. Ge, “Periodic solutions for a second order nonlinear functional differential equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 110–115, 2007.
- J. Wu and Z. Wang, “Two periodic solutions of second-order neutral functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 329, no. 1, pp. 677–689, 2007.
- Y. Wu, “Existence nonexistence and multiplicity of periodic solutions for a kind of functional differential equation with parameter,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 433–443, 2009.
- C. Guo and Z. Guo, “Existence of multiple periodic solutions for a class of second-order delay differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 3285–3297, 2009.
- B. Yang, R. Ma, and C. Gao, “Positive periodic solutions of delayed differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 8, pp. 4538–4545, 2011.
- Y. Li, “Positive periodic solutions of second-order differential equations with delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 829783, 13 pages, 2012.
- Y. X. Li, “Positive periodic solutions of nonlinear second order ordinary differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 481–488, 2002.
- Y. Li, “Positive periodic solutions of first and second order ordinary differential equations,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics B, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 413–420, 2004.
- Y. Li and H. Fan, “Existence of positive periodic solutions for higher-order ordinary differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 1715–1722, 2011.
- F. Li and Z. Liang, “Existence of positive periodic solutions to nonlinear second order differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1256–1264, 2005.
- B. Liu, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Existence of nontrivial periodic solutions for a nonlinear second order periodic boundary value problem,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 7-8, pp. 3337–3345, 2010.
- P. J. Torres, “Existence of one-signed periodic solutions of some second-order differential equations via a Krasnoselskii fixed point theorem,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 190, no. 2, pp. 643–662, 2003.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1988.