- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930978, 8 pages
There Are Thin Minimizers of the L1TV Functional
Department of Mathematics, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-3113, USA
Received 18 June 2012; Accepted 30 July 2012
Academic Editor: Ondřej Došlý
Copyright © 2012 Benjamin Van Dyke and Kevin R. Vixie. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. F. Chan and S. Esedoḡlu, “Aspects of total variation regularized function approximation,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 1817–1837, 2005.
- W. K. Allard, “Total variation regularization for image denoising. I. Geometric theory,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 1150–1190, 2007.
- Kevin R. Vixie, “Some properties of minimizers for the Chan-Esedoḡlu functional,” Optimization and Control. In press.
- W. K. Allard, “Total variation regularization for image denoising. II. Examples,” SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 400–417, 2008.
- W. K. Allard, “Total variation regularization for image denoising. III. Examples,” SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 532–568, 2009.
- D. Goldfarb, W. Yin, and S. Osher, “The total variation regularized model for multiscale decomposition,” Multiscale Modeling & Simulation, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 190–211, 2007.