- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 934219, 13 pages
Adaptation of Differential Transform Method for the Numeric-Analytic Solution of Fractional-Order Rössler Chaotic and Hyperchaotic Systems
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The University of Jordan, Amman 1194, Jordan
Received 20 November 2011; Accepted 15 December 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Asad Freihat and Shaher Momani. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. S. Motsa, P. Dlamini, and M. Khumalo, “A new multistage spectral relaxation method for solving chaotic initial value systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 72, no. 1-2, pp. 265–283, 2012.
- S. S. Motsa, P. G. Dlamini, and M. Khumalo, “Solving Hyperchaotic Systems Using the Spectral Relaxation Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Ping Zhou, and Rui Ding, “Modified Function Projective Synchronization between Different Dimension Fractional-Order Chaotic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Li-Wei Ko, Chin-Teng Lin, and Zheng-Ming Ge, “Implementation on Electronic Circuits and RTR Pragmatical Adaptive Synchronization: Time-Reversed Uncertain Dynamical Systems' Analysis and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Shaher Momani, Asad Freihat, and Mohammed AL-Smadi, “Analytical Study of Fractional-Order Multiple Chaotic FitzHugh-Nagumo Neurons Model Using Multistep Generalized Differential Transform Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.