- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 935673, 9 pages
Weak Sharp Minima in Set-Valued Optimization Problems
1Department of Mathematics, Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, Harbin 150050, China
2Office of Academic Affairs, Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, Haerbin 150050, China
3Rear Services Office, Chongqing Police College, Chongqing 401331, China
Received 12 October 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Guanglu Zhou
Copyright © 2012 Ming-hao Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. C. Ferris, Weak sharp minima and penalty functions in mathematical programming [Ph.D. thesis], Universiy of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK, 1988.
- B. T. Polyak, “Sharp minima, Institue of control sciences lecture notes, Moscow,” in Presented at the IIASA Workshop Om Generalized Lagrangians and Their Applications, IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, 1979.
- R. Henrion and J. Outrata, “A subdifferential condition for calmness of multifunctions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 258, no. 1, pp. 110–130, 2001.
- A. S. Lewis and J. S. Pang, “Eror bounds for convex inequality systems,” in Proceedings of the 5th symposium on generalized convexity, J. P. Crouzeix, Ed., Marseille, France, 1996.
- J. V. Burke and M. C. Ferris, “Weak sharp minima in mathematical programming,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1340–1359, 1993.
- J. V. Burke and S. Deng, “Weak sharp minima revisited. I. Basic theory,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 439–469, 2002.
- J. V. Burke and S. Deng, “Weak sharp minima revisited. II. Application to linear regularity and error bounds,” Mathematical Programming B, vol. 104, no. 2-3, pp. 235–261, 2005.
- J. V. Burke and S. Deng, “Weak sharp minima revisited. III. Error bounds for differentiable convex inclusions,” Mathematical Programming B, vol. 116, no. 1-2, pp. 37–56, 2009.
- S. Deng and X. Q. Yang, “Weak sharp minima in multicriteria linear programming,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 456–460, 2004.
- X. Y. Zheng and X. Q. Yang, “Weak sharp minima for piecewise linear multiobjective optimization in normed spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 3771–3779, 2008.
- E. M. Bednarczuk, “Weak sharp efficiency and growth condition for vector-valued functions with applications,” Optimization, vol. 53, no. 5-6, pp. 455–474, 2004.
- M. Studniarski, “Weak sharp minima in multiobjective optimization,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 925–937, 2007.
- S. Xu and S. J. Li, “Weak ψ-sharp minima in vector optimization problems,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 154598, 10 pages, 2010.
- M. Durea and R. Strugariu, “Necessary optimality conditions for weak sharp minima in set-valued optimization,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 7, pp. 2148–2157, 2010.
- B. Jiménez, “Strict efficiency in vector optimization,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 265, no. 2, pp. 264–284, 2002.
- F. Flores-Bazán and B. Jiménez, “Strict efficiency in set-valued optimization,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 881–908, 2009.
- E. Bednarczuk, “Stability analysis for parametric vector optimization problems,” Dissertationes Mathematicae, vol. 442, pp. 1–126, 2006.
- E. Hernández and L. Rodríguez-Marín, “Nonconvex scalarization in set optimization with set-valued maps,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, pp. 1–18, 2007.