- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 940287, 19 pages
Application of Mawhin's Coincidence Degree and Matrix Spectral Theory to a Delayed System
1Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua 321004, China
2Center for Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Maribor, Krekova 2, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia
3School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 639798
4School of Basic Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi 175001, India
Received 11 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jifeng Chu
Copyright © 2012 Yong-Hui Xia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Haihui Wu, “Periodic Solutions of a Nonautonomous Plant-Hare Model with Impulses,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Said Abbas, and Mouffak Benchohra, “Ulam-Hyers Stability for the Darboux Problem for Partial Fractional Differential and Integro-differential Equations via Picard Operators,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 65, no. 1-2, pp. 67–79, 2014.