- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941063, 11 pages
Exponential Convergence for Cellular Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays in the Leakage Terms
1School of Science, Hunan University of Technology, Hunan, Zhuzhou 412000, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang, Jiaxing 314001, China
Received 18 August 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2012 Zhibin Chen and Junxia Meng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuehua Yu, and Weidong Jiao, “New Results on Exponential Convergence for HRNNs with Continuously Distributed Delays in the Leakage Terms,” Neural Processing Letters, 2013.
- Yanli Xu, “Anti-periodic solutions for HCNNs with time-varying delays in the leakage terms,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2013.
- Hong Zhang, “Existence and stability of almost periodic solutions for CNNs with continuously distributed leakage delays,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2013.
- Bingwen Liu, and Shuhua Gong, “Periodic Solution for Impulsive Cellar Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays in the Leakage Terms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yanli Xu, “Periodic Solutions of BAM Neural Networks with Continuously Distributed Delays in the Leakage Terms,” Neural Processing Letters, 2014.
- Zhibin Chen, and Shuhua Gong, “Exponential convergence of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with continuously distributed leakage delays,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 48, 2014.